A very rich itinerary that in just three days concentrates the best of one of the most fascinating corners of the Campania region, where archeology, myth, nature and taste come together to create a unique set of values in the world, to create the fertile ground for the development of Mediterranean diet.
Example of program
DAY 1: OASI ALENTO RIVER
In the morning meeting of the participants at the school, accommodation by bus and departure for the Alento River Oasis of Prignano Cilento (SA).
- At the Alento River Oasis: visit to Alento Dam, visit to the Mediterranean Botanical Garden, naturalistic visit to the Alento River Oasis, packed lunch for students, participation in an educational workshop
- In the afternoon transfer to hotel, accommodation in reserved rooms, dinner, overnight.
DAY 2: LIVE MUSEUM OF THE SEA AND OF THE MEDITERRANEAN DIET / ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK OF VELIA
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Pioppi, part of the municipality of Pollica (SA).
- At the Vivo del Mare Museum and the Museum of the Mediterranean Diet: visit to the Vivo del Mare Museum, visit to the Museum of the Mediterranean Diet, participation in an educational workshop
- Lunch at a local facility
- Transfer to Velia, part of the municipality of Ascea (SA) and guided visit to the Archaeological Park of Velia
- Return to hotel, dinner and overnight
DAY 3: VANNULO ESTATE / ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXCAVATIONS OF PAESTUM
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Tenuta Vannulo di Capaccio/Paestum (SA)
- At the Tenuta Vannulo: visit of the estate and the company areas of cheese production, visit of the shops, stables, museum, guided tasting of buffalo morsels
- Lunch at the hotel
- Guided visit to the archaeological excavations of Paestum
- Return to school
- The travel itinerary can be agreed
- Travel by bus
- Hotel located in Paestum
- Recommended period: from September to November, from March to May
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 days
- Recommended for: classes I and II First and Second Degree Secondary School